February 14, 2008



Happy Valentines day!
Things I love about Keith:
He always double checks the locks at night before bed.
His all-telling eyebrows, when they scrunch, something is not quite right. This is very helpful when talking about the kids or bills.
Sometimes at dinner, he turns our prayer into a fun cheer.
He has really clean feet.
Election time in the Pierce house is a blast thanks to Keith.
His ability to see straight thru me, followed by the grace not to point out my faults.
He always puts the seat down.
They way he inspires and challenges the girls.
His voice, whether he is singing, giggling, or whispering.
They way he drums on the steering wheel when a great songs comes on the radio. It's really fun to watch!
He encourages me to reach my goals, even when they are not his goals.
He keeps the checkbook balanced.
His love, for without it I would not be near as cool as I am.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

What a truly groovy guy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you live the true meaning of Valentine's day! I love it you're so happy! And I love Keith for making you so happy!
And I love me for having you!
Mom

Michael Taylor said...

You've got a good catch there.