January 23, 2008


Everyone at home is better now. The illnesses left and the snow arrived. Last week we saw snow twice, which is almost unheard of around here. School is in full swing for all the girls in the house and Keith is working hard like always. Next week the girls have 4 different projects due. Yikes! Nothing like keeping busy!

This Sunday is Emily's birthday and she and Keith are going to check out the Chattanooga Aquarium and stay at a hotel with an indoor pool. I know they will have a blast! Last year she and I went horse back riding in north Ga. for her birthday, and the windchill was 8 degrees. Yep. 8. The actual temperature was around 15 I think. (see pic above) After that, I believe she came to see the value in an indoor activity for this year.

I'm really looking forward to seeing The Bucket List with Dad tomorrow. He's usually a pretty fun date! I realized after I wrote about Paul that there are many other friends and family I want to write about. Cause you guys are just fascinating! I suppose those will come at the right time, with the right inspiration.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Great blog, Kristen! It's fun to learn about the neighbors without being intrusive! Congrats on the Algebra class. Thanks for not passing the flu this way. The Aquarium sounds like quite a fun trip.

Michael Taylor said...

Welcome back to the blog-o-sphere

Anonymous said...

Ysabel says that she had a great time at the aquarium with Ems.