March 31, 2008



Well, finals are done and I have started my next quarter. So far so good! It's been a little while, so I'll try to catch you up.... Emily got braces, and hinges, and screws and all kinds of things in her mouth last week. She is still taking Motrin. Lydia got the part she wanted in our church's spring musical. She gets to talk about broccoli! And everyone liked my new Asian-Meatball-Stir-Fry-Veggies dinner last week. Emily was inducted into the Junior Beta Club, Keith spent the weekend at a church men's retreat (with my Dad), and we had a fantastic Easter. We went to church, BIL Kevin also came to church, then to the park for a bucket of chicken and playtime. It was fun! Tuesday night we went to a meeting at the middle school for parent's of upcoming 6th graders. That was a little scary. It's big. After the meeting we went to Little Five and heard the BoDeans. That was great! Love the BoDeans. Love my hubby for taking me. You can check the band out here....

No comments: